Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jermsalerms[_6_] jermsalerms[_6_] is offline

Default Importing cells to new worksheet

I have a database with contact data that I can export as a .csv. I hav
a spreadsheet that I am currently copy & pasting the contents into
new excel file to run reports. I would like a macro that I can run tha
will eliminate the need to open the .csv and copy it over to the ne
.xls file.

I have tried two different suggestions I found in other posts bu
neither work. Please help!

Helpful info:

1. the .csv file is call contact.csv and the data is on sheet 1 (calle
"contact")
2. the data in the .csv if is A1:BA10000 (although this could grow s
if there is a way to make it search until there is no more data tha
would be better)
3. the .xls file is called stats.xls and the data needs to be importe
to sheet 1 ( called "Upload Files")

I think this covers i

--
jermsalerm