Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
James D. James D. is offline

Default Creating a menu in code

Many thx, this is what I needed.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Before creating it, just delete it regardless

On Error Resume Next
Application.Commandbars("Process").Delete
On Error Goto 0

'now create anew

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"James D." wrote in message
I have VBA code that create's a new menu bar called "Process". The Code

is
run when the worksheet opens. Problem is that it creates the menubar

each
time the worksheet opens thus giving me multiple identicle menus. I need
some code to test to see if the menu has indeed been created, and if so

not
to create it again. I have tried several different things with no luck.

Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

James D.