Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Karen Karen is offline

Default Simple Macro Needs Digital Signature?

I have a VERY simple worksheet for tracking progress. I will be sharing it
with about 25 people who are very basic Excel users. They are all independent
- not employees of one company. I have a VERY simple macro that copies a
range of rows if the use has run out of room and needs to track one more
segment of data. My issue is that I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars for
a digital signature on a one-time use for a super simple macro. What can I do
to make this available to these people without having the confusion of
"security level" and "trusted sources" prompts?
Thank you!
KB