Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Purvis[_2_] Mark Purvis[_2_] is offline

Default Navigate through Computer Folders in Combo Box

Thank you this is exactly what I was looking for

Mark

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Select a Directory

at John Walkenbach's site is one approach.

In xl2002/3, you can look at

Set fd = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker)

Tom Ogilvy

"Mark Purvis" wrote in message
I have an Excel VB program that needs the folder path to locate various
files. Currently I have to type in the exact path into a textbox in my
forms. This is subject to numerous errors and file not found. I would

like
to replace the TextBox with a ComboBox in the form that accesses My

Computer
and allows me to navigate through all folders and select the one I need.
This should have the same look and feel as all other path selections. I
appreciate any assistance.

Mark