Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Bar code into a form

Jennifer,
Assuming you are using a barcode scanner with a keyboard wedge, it just
emulates keyboard input.
So if your txtbarcode has the focus, the barcode number should end up in
that text box.
You are not doing some .Select of A1 after showing the userform ?

NickHK

"Jennifer" wrote in message
Do you think you could explain just a bit more. I know how to make for

example
txtbarcode.setfocus but I'm not sure how to direct it to scan directly

into
the txtbox. It just keeps going into cell A1. Thank you Nick. I will keep

at
it.
--
Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL!
Jennifer

"NickHK" wrote:

Jennifer,
Make sure that text box has the focus when you scan the barcode.

NickHK

"Jennifer" wrote in message
Hey guys,
I have a code that when I use a bar code scanner it drops the code

into a
cell say A1. I would like the bar code to be directly dropped into a

text
box
in the user form I have made in VBA. Any sugestions?