Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anthony Anthony is offline

Default exporting a macro

If you have time could you give more info on how to copy and paste.

I know from where you sit thats probably a stupid q but I can access the
macro with alt f8 but am lost as to copy paste send open save sequence

anthony

"Paul B" wrote:

Anthony, the simple way may be to just copy the code and paste it in an
e-mail. Alt+F8 select your macro, edit copy and paste

Here are some more ways to move and backup macros

You can drag and drop the macros from one workbook to another in the VBA
editor, just open the workbooks and drag and drop. Or if it on another
computer you can export a macro and save it, to do this from your workbook,
right-click the workbook's icon and pick View Code. This icon is to the left
of the "File" menu this will open the VBA editor, in Project Explorer right
click on your workbook name, if you don't see it press CTRL + r to open the
Project Explorer click on the module you want to save and go to file and
export file, then save it to a floppy or what ever you backup to, or e-mail
it, then import it to the new workbook.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Anthony" wrote in message
I have written a macro which is saved in my Personal XLs file. How can I
export this macro to another user by email.

keep it simple please

anthony