Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert dummy variables

This will work for any table, even in the middle of a worksheet:

Sub underline()
Dim r, rr, rrr As Range

Set r = Selection

nLastRow = r.Rows.Count + r.Row
nFirstColumn = r.Column
nLastColumn = r.Columns.Count + r.Column - 1
Set rr = Range(Cells(nLastRow, nFirstColumn), Cells(nLastRow, nLastColumn))

For Each rrr In rr
rrr.Value = "_"
Next
End Sub

Just select the table and run the macro.
--
Gary's Student

"Chris_t_2k5" wrote:

Hi, here is my problem. I will have data in different cells each time such
as A1:C10, A1:H100, for example. What i need is macro that will insert a dash
(-) under the last line of value in each cell.

For example if there are values in cells A1:C10 I need a dash in each of the
cells A11:C11.

Thanks in advance