Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Integrating Outlook, Word, Excel macros

Hi Mike

See
http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olRetrieving.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mike" wrote in message ...
I posted this in the Outlook forum, but the replies in here always tend to be
genius, so I thought I'd post it here as well.

attachment in word. Run a macro called Acknowledgements (specifically
Daily.Acknowledgements). I then open up excel and run another macro called
AcknowledgementsXL (MainCaller.AcknowledgementsXL). I want to create a macro
that will do all of these steps when the email comes into my outlook or. Is
it possible?
Details:
Every day I get an email from " with the
subject line of "PO Acknowledgement Report from Carrier". This file
contains an Attachment Titled "POAC.rtf"

Any Help would be appreciated!