Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Richard Richard is offline

Default Call SaveSettings

I've almost got this code the way I need it ,But.The point is not to be asked
again once you've answered the Userform and MsgBox. The problem is when I'm
at the UserForm and I have a Commandbutton2 thats a "Remind me Later" when
selected closes the Userform with no data but it still saves the setting and
doesn't open up again untill the next year at that date. Any help at all.
Thanks in Advance:
L = Month(Date) * 10000 + Year(Date)
M = GetSetting("Demo", "Drafts", "Month", 0)
If L = M Then Exit Sub
If Month(Date) = 2 Then
If Day(Date) = 24 And Day(Date) < 27 Then
UserForm1.Show 'Here is the problem with CommandButton2 I Think
If MsgBox("Do you qualify for Bank Day?", _
vbYesNo) = vbYes Then
MsgBox ("1 Day has been added to your Bank Days")
Call SaveSetting("Demo", "Drafts", "Month", L)
Worksheets("Vacation").Range("C3").Value = 1
Else
Worksheets("Vacation").Range("C3").Value = 0