Connie Martin

Thank you, just the same, for endeavouring to help me in my muddle. It is
much appreciate. You shall see me again, no doubt!!

Connie

"Mark B via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

well glad you found something that worked for you as I am a little unsure if
I understand what you are trying to do- no matter it seems like you
understand it perfectly which is wha's important.

Connie Martin wrote:
I just created a macro and put it on the menu bar. When I'm in the cell I
want to be in and click on it it completes the two cells perfectly----colours
them and puts in the correct values. Maybe this is the way to go.

Connie

I think that the first question that needs to be answered is: Why are the
cells colored yellow? Are they colored yellow because of their location or

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
Thank you
Connie

--