Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Creating combinations based on a criteria

Your table of numbers (1 to 80) must be on the first sheet in the tab order
beginning in A1 for 9 columns and 9 rows.

Tom Ogilvy

"Maxi" wrote in message
oups.com...
Actually this is my friend's question and I proudly told my friend that
I can do it but when I actually sat to do this I am not sure what logic
to use to write a macro. Thats when I found the macro (link posted
above) and I tried to modify that but not able to do it.

Do you think a macro can be written to list those 362880 possible
combinations? Can you help me with that?