Bob Phillips

B1: =VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!$A$1:$F$100,Column(),False)

copy across and down

--

HTH

RP

"Barbara" wrote in message
I have a workbook with two worksheets.
One one sheet a part number will be scaned and entered into col A.
The other worksheet will have a existing list, in col A the part numbers

and
col B thru F will have other information that goes with the part number.

When the user enters the part number ( using a scanner) it will appear in
col A of the first worksheet, I want the other information ( in worksheet

2 )
matching that part number to appear in col B thru F in worksheet 1.

How do I make col A search for the row with the same part number in
worksheet 2 and bring the data over to worksheet 1 in col B thru F?
Thanks,
Barbara