Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Lottery

Jim Cone explained :
You can let Excel pick your lottery numbers...
http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware
Numbers for 14 state/national (USA) lotteries - in the free folder.
'--- Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"GS"
wrote in message

-snip-

Otherwise, it's random hit & miss at best...
-- Garry

Yeah, I knew about your free utility from another post on this topic. I
believe I looked at it back then. I use my own wheeling utility since
here (Canada) there's not that many lotteries worth their salt. I don't
even use my utility to play; -I just track the winning numbers and
check wheeling algorithms against them. My utility also generates
'quick picks' which, IMO, have as much chance of winning as any. It's
quite interesting, I find, to see all the scams going out there for
'secrets' to winning.<g It's fun to play quick picks every once in
awhile, but I absolutely have no aspirations about winning much, if
any.

--
Garry