Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default Userforms keep popping up, need code to stop it

When I ran your code I only got the XlDialogOpen form (as expected).

What (other) userform(s) appears? What does "Clear2" do?

XL2003

"rammieib" wrote:

Hey

I've tried unsuccessfully to stop userforms coming up in the following
code. What can I put in in the different places to stop the userforms
appearing (or the suerform appears and the clcik on the userform button
to happen automatically with screen application off.) Thanks.

Sub opensesame()
Dim change As Variant

clear2

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show USERFORM APPEARS HERE
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
change = ActiveWorkbook.Name
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
ActiveWindow.ActivateNext USERFORM APPEARS HERE
Range("A1").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("A1").Select
Workbooks(change).Activate USERFROM APPEARS HERE
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveWorkbook.Close USERFROM APPEARS HERE
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
On Error Resume Next
Set rng = Application.InputBox( _
"Select Range to Examine, this will be the range over which your
previous grid ran", Type:=8)
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
On Error Resume Next
If rng Is Nothing Then Exit Sub