Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
leonardo leonardo is offline

Default cells mandatory to fill

I am creating a file in where if a user fills one column, other three columns
should be filled also. Now, I have created a formula in where it checks that
all colums are filled; therefore, if one column has been filled and others
are missing it will tell me that 'some info missing'.
Then, I inserted a function "if" that will leave a cell in blank for that
row (=IF(S4="ok";"go ";" "), and I am trying to use the VBA instruction to
not let the user save this file without making the neccesary corrections, but
the VBA instruction seems not to recognize the " " marks as an empty cell,
what can I do?
thanks!