mwarner

Default unexpected line breaks in .csv

I have a spreadsheet with around 125 records and 130 fields. Not all of the
fields are populated for all records; several of the fields have no entries
at all.

When I save the file in .csv format, each record gets a line break in a
different place. I can't correlate it with the length of the record in
characters or fields, or with which fields are/aren't populated. It appears
that each record is being broken into 4 pieces.

This makes it impossible to import the file into the target application.
Can anyone help me eliminate or at least learn how to work around the
problem??