Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Why Excel programming???

Graphical frontend for Interbase database.

Why?

Excel already present on all customers PC's.
Easy development with all the Excel objects available.
Easy to integrate with other Office applications.
Where needed use VB6 ActiveX dll's for code protection, extra features and
some added speed.

RBS

"Don" wrote in message

Somebody will try to read criticism into my question but none was
intended.

I'm just very interested to know what kind of applications for Excel
programming actually exist in the world outside of these groups. I'm
thinking about doing some of this kind of work and am curious to know
what to expect.

Thank you for helping,

Don