Smitty

Default linking photos

Oddly enough I was going to just post a question about bringing in a new
picture depending on what doc I was in, and lo-n-behold, the answer may be
very similar to Joe Williams.

I'll make this very generic. :-) I have one multi-sheet Excel file with a
picture on the top of each page. We'll say each report is about one cow.
This report will be duped with new numbers for 20 different cows. Now I
would like the picture of the cow on the top of each page to change depending
on what cow we're reporting on. So if report #1 is about cow #1, I want to
be able to tell the report to update each picture to that of cow #1. After
it updates, it needs to break any links that it established (don't know if it
would, but I can't send it to the client with it trying to update anything).
Then I move on to report #2 about cow #2, and it updates to the picture of
cow #2.

Does that make sense? If not let me know and I'll try it again. Thanks
very much!!

Excel 2002