Maxi

Biff, I appreciate your efforts and all is working fine but the UDF
from Robert is an efficient way of doing it.

As far as speed of processing is concerned, I am not sure if UDF takes
long time of the array formula.

Robert, one question for you.

I didn't understand the line Dim myarray(1 To 12) As Integer

Why 1 to 12?

Also the data what I gave was just a sample data. I have around 3160
rows in my file. When I used Biff's suggestion, everything works fine
but your UDF does not give me correct results for 366 rows out of 3160.

In my file I have 3160 rows and 25+ columns. There can be less than 25
columns in a row or there can be more. Few columns are BLANK but I
guess your If myarray(Month(cell.Value)) < 0 Then line will take care
of it.

I am just wondering why I am not getting correct result for 366 rows.
Do I have to make changes in the Dim myarray(1 To 12) As Integer line?

Maxi