Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan[_50_] Dan[_50_] is offline

Default Passing Objects from Excel VBA collection to a VB6 DLL

Hi Peter,

As you suggested, I tried both ways; direct and with Property. It
didn't make a difference. It continues to work either way. I am not
sure why it is now working.

Now that I know that this is possible and that I have a proof of
concept to work from, I will go back to my original to see what the
problem is. If I am able to find out, I'll post the resolution here.

I agree about not asking the user to register the dll, it was just for
testing purposes to remind me.

Thanks for your help with this post, I really appreciate it.

Dan