Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Vlookup in a macro

Try

Application.VLookup(Sheet.Cells(row_Numb, 1).Value, _
Worksheets("Inv.csv").Range("$A$1:$G$250"), 5, False)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"cultgag" wrote in
message ...

Hi,

What I'm trying to do is search get a part number in a worksheet and
match that number with a separate .csv file that's open. I'm trying to
use Vlookup but am unsure of how to reference the .csv file any help
will be greatly appreciated!

TIA

Sheet1.Cells(row_Numb, 5).Value =
Application.VLookup(Sheet.Cells(row_Numb, 1).Value,
Inv.csv!$A$1:$G$250, 5, False)

This is what I have...

--
cultgag