Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jean-Pierre Bidon Jean-Pierre Bidon is offline

Default Pb with textboxes font size in a UserForm

Hi,
I am making a VB Excel macro with a user form. I put a multipage control,
and in a particular page, I put 3 textboxes included in a frame control.
During the form initialization I put then a text strings in each of the text
boxes.
When running the form, the problem appears: the size of the text strings
looks different from one textbox to the other, althgough everything was
equal befo same font, same size, approximatively same length of strings,
and same size of textboxes.
Do you have any idea of possible cause of this oddities?
Thanks for your help.

--
Jean-Pierre Bidon
Interstat