Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem in excel macro

I am not clear as to the problem when you double-click it, but is it hidden.

Go to FormatSheetUnhide and see if it is in the list, if so unhide it.

It may be very hidden, in which case go to the VBIDE and select that sheet
in the explorer, and check the Visible property (F4). Change it if it is.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

I have a excel program that does timesheets. Inside of the macros it
has 2 Microsoft Excel objects: Sheet2 (datasheet) and Sheet7
(TIMESHEET) and ThisWorkbook. The Sheet7 is the excel worksheet itself
and I'm trying to access the Sheet2 (datasheet) because in the code
have some references to parameters that maybe have in this datasheet:

For example:

FileDirectory1$ = Worksheets("datasheet").Range("SETUP_FileDirectory 1")

The only problem is, nobody here in the company knows how to open this
datasheet because if I double click it does not show me the datasheet.

I need some help to maybe figure out how to open this datasheet.

Thanks

Eduardo