Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
matpj[_39_] matpj[_39_] is offline

Default Using a listbox/combo box to show two values

Hi there,

I'm currently using a list box to display a single list of Manager
names (defined on another sheet as 'Names')
the listbox on_click subroutine stores the value of the list box into a
text box for the user to see what they have selected.

this text box value then gets passed into another subroutine that uses
it in some SQL.

On my defined range of names, I need to add a second column -
manager_id.

this must also be passed into the SQL subroutine, but I have no idea
how to do this.
it doesn't necessarily have to be displayed in the list box (or combo
box, if more suited), but I need to pass both the name and the id into
the SQL subroutine.

can anyone give me some guidance with this?
thanks,
Matt

--
matpj