Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Scott Wagner Scott Wagner is offline

Default Using footer to display a "document expiration date"

Not working... following your directions. What could I be missing here?

Thanks for the quick response.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftFooter = "This document is invaid after " & Format(Date + 30,
"dd/mm/yyyy")
End With

End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Scott Wagner" wrote in message
I have some controlled documents that occasionally need to be printed,

some
of which are in excel, and need to have a date printed on them when the
printed document should be destroyed. Basically adding a footer that

read:

"This document is invaid after 01/01/2006"

The date should be 30 days after the date the document is printed.

How is this done?

Thanks in advance,

Scott