Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mdias815 mdias815 is offline

Default need help to create multiple copies of sheet for different sales reps

Hopefully someone can help me save a ton of time. I have a list lof
sales data that I have created a template using a ms query. For each
sales rep I want to send them only their information. On my template I
just type in their sales code and their accounts come up. Is there a
way to automate this process without having to do each of these
manually we have 60 different reps. HELP!!!

--
mdias815
mdias815's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31509