Michael

Malik
You are correct !!
I think we just extended his thinking a little bit to include other options.
If we don't provide alternatives, were wrong.......if we do, were still
wrong.
Sorry, that wasn't directed at you....just an observation in general.
--
Michael Mitchelson

"malik641" wrote:

Well if he wants a color ONLY for loss...then what I said should be all
he needs.

Here's an attachment to show you what I mean.
Play with C38 (i.e. put "1" or "-1" or "0") and watch cell A1
Then select A1 and select Format-Conditional Formatting, and you'll
see what I mean.

If there's anything that I'm missing, let me know....otherwise I'm
pretty sure this is what News Account originally asked for.

Let me know

Michael Wrote:
Hi Malik
Nothing wrong with your thinking.
The OP would still need to use the formula 3 times in Conditional
Formatting
though.
One for win, one for loss, and one for draw
But, that's why we are all here helping each other.......'cause we
think
differently.
Regards
Michael Mitchelson

|Filename: Conditional Format Test.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3649 |

malik641

malik641's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24190
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=390126