Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shannon Shannon is offline

Default Selecting a cell in a row just inserted in a range.

I'm trying to select a cell in column 2 of a row that is just inserted into a
range using a macro. After searching the group discussion, I found and
modified this script to actually insert the row. I now need to modify it to
select the cell (make it active) in column 2 of the row that was just
inserted. This macro is started with a button and the active cell could be
anywhere when the button is pressed.

Here's the code I'm starting with to insert a row:

Dim DGrng As Range
Set DGrng = Range("DG")
Set DGrng = DGrng.Rows(DGrng.Rows.Count)
Sheets("Preliminary Report").Unprotect
DGrng.EntireRow.Insert
Sheets("Preliminary Report").Protect

Thanks in Advance!