Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dmexcel dmexcel is offline

Default multiple list boxes

Hi,
I am making a UserForm with four list boxes so that the user will click
on an item from each box click OK and then a miricle happens!!
The UserForm shows up when a cell in column "A" has been changed.
how do I get the list boxes taged to the cells in the same row say
B,C,D,E for example purposes, so that whatever row I am on the info in
the listboxes will insert into the appropriate columns.?
Thanks alot, if anybody has an answer this will make the sheet so much
faster.
Dave