Dave Peterson

I would record a macro when I printed what I wanted.

Then I'd use a button from the Forms toolbar and plop it onto that other
sheet--and assign that recorded macro to that button.

Your recorded macro may look something like:

Option Explicit
Sub Macro1()
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

I'd change it to be more specific (and give it a nice name):

Option Explicit
Sub PrintSheet1()
worksheets("sheet1").PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

Casper wrote:

Hi please help
I want to put a button onto a excel spreadsheet (not the toolbar) that will
print a report for me from another sheet, what macro do I use and what
options do I use
Regards
Casper

--