Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Schanks Bill Schanks is offline

Default Formula Creation via Add-in problem

I have this formula that gets created via a subroutine in an Add-in:

=CSSB_NbrOfItems(Sheet1!AB2:AB918,1)

When I create the workbook, and then reopen it it looks just like
above. But if other users open the workbook, the cell looks like this:

='D:\Documents and Settings\wjschan\Application
Data\Microsoft\AddIns\CSSB Delimited
File.xla'!CSSB_NbrOfItems(Sheet1!AB2:AB918,1)

Excel asks if the user want's update links, but it doesn't work as they
don't have access to files on my computer.

Each user needing to open file has the add-in installed, so the UDF is
available.

Is there a way to not put 'D:\Documents and
Settings\wjschan\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns\CSSB Delimited
File.xla'! in the formula?