Sistereinstein

Default Conditional Formatting

I have 2 columns of prices and I need to highlight if one is higher in every
row.

Example , if Cell A1 is higher than Cell B1, turn it red.

My problem is that I want this rule applied to every row, and it only seems
to be alble to refer to the original reference, rather than to apply the row
to each adjacent cell. So I want to compare the prices in Cell A25 with B25
- how can I accomplish this without having to manually change the cell
reference for in every row. I have tried the copy-paste-special-formula and
the hightlight cell-hit paint brush then drag through the cells I want. It
will only retain that first reference.

Boy, I hope this is making sense.