Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rishi Dhupar Rishi  Dhupar is offline

Default Weird issue with cell spacing

Hi,

I am trying to write cell values to a WS from VBA. I am trying to add
line feeds with Chr(10) to the cell if I will be adding more then 1
item to the same cell. I keep getting these random big spaces above
the text (Click the picture below for a better understanding). I try
to autofit the row, still won't shrink it down, and there is other then
what is being displayed. Here is my code.

'If data exists then concatanate
If LenB(findRange.Offset(0, ft + 1).Value) 0 Then
findRange.Offset(0, ft + 1).Value = findRange.Offset(0, ft +
1).Value & Chr(10) & _ Format(cellRow.Columns(colPCCBFinal).Value,
"m/dd/yyyy") & _ cellRow.Columns(colRevNum)
Else
findRange.Offset(0, ft + 1).Value =
Format(cellRow.Columns(colPCCBFinal).Value, "m/dd/yyyy") & " " &
cellRow.Columns(colRevNum)
End If

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4143/excel1aq.jpg

Thanks,