Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default Need a Dynamic Chart

Hi

In NG microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions i explained how to do this
in general (look in thread "excel charts, simpla question")

For your case, you have to define named ranges in a way, that only data from
last N weeks are included - how to do this, depends on your table design.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,

I'm having a sales data for 10 weeks in a seperate Worksheet. Every
week I get a data which I append to the existing data. So the data
grows on a Weekly basis. In another worksheet, I need design a graph,
which depicts the sales figure for the last 5 weeks. say for ex. Imy
graph currently displays data for the weeks 5-10. When I append the
11th week data, I need the graph to dynamically show the data for 6-11
weeks. Is it possible to do it in Excel.?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Moorthy