Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
jack jack is offline

Default How to set programmatically focus on specified Excel row?

Thank you.
Using .Select works.
However I am "loosing" the ActiveCell, when using Rows().Select
Before selecting the row I had specified ActiveCell.
When Rows().select is done the first cell in that row becomes active. I do
not want that.
Jack
"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
oExcel.cells(CurrentRow, CurrentCol).Activate

????

Jack wrote:

I forgot to add.
When I try:
oExcel.Rows(CurrentRow, CurrentCol).Activate
I do have an error.

"Jack" <replyTo@newsgroup wrote in message
Hello,
1.
How to programmatically move focus from one Excel row into next one?
2.
How to programmatically make cell an ActiveCell?

Your thoughts appreciated,
Jack

--

Dave Peterson