Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Knudsen[_2_] Martin Knudsen[_2_] is offline

Default The ultimate Reference Guide to VBA in Excel

Thank you - Power Programming with VBA sounds good!

"Jim Hagan" wrote:

I would imagine a book that "says it all" would be quite large and probably
not all that useful. Nonetheless, one of the more useful books that I have
come across is John Walkenbach's "Excel ???? Power Programming with VBA".
(Insert a version name where the ????'s are located). Another useful book is
"VB & VBA in a Nutshell", written by Paul Lomax and published by O'Reilly &
Associates. For general programming tasks, these 2 references suit me fine.
The first book is more of a "how-to" book and shows you how to create custom
menus, user forms, interact with other applications, work with charts, etc,
while the second is more of a reference manual that addresses VBA language
elements (statements, procedures, functions, etc.). For more advanced
programming, I imagine there are other good books out there.

Jim

"Martin Knudsen" wrote:

I am looking for a comprehensive tutorial og reference for VBA code in Excel.
I work in consultancy firm, where we use vba for modelling (health economic
analysis) and for creation of user friendly interfaces to our models.

Is there anyone out there who know the book that says it all?