Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Parameters.Refresh

To me it says MSDAORA does not work (I assume MSDAORA.1 does not either)
with this command. Further it says you have use a different provider which
it suggests which one to use. Your only stuck if you continue to use the
OLE DB provider above. Then again, maybe I can't read.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jim Heavey" wrote in message
Thanks Tom for the article. But the article says that the indicates that

the
possible reason for the error is that the wrong provided is being used. I

am
using the "MSDAORA" identified in the article (actually I was using
"MSDAORA.1", but neither works). So I am still stuck