Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_5_] Jim Thomlinson[_5_] is offline

Default The ultimate Reference Guide to VBA in Excel

There are lots of good books out there... Are you looking for a good
reference book or a good learning book. Reference book are normally for
experienced users who want a reference to help them solve very specific
problems. A learning book is more of a step by step how too, which teaches
the reader increasingly complex issues.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Martin Knudsen" wrote:

I am looking for a comprehensive tutorial og reference for VBA code in Excel.
I work in consultancy firm, where we use vba for modelling (health economic
analysis) and for creation of user friendly interfaces to our models.

Is there anyone out there who know the book that says it all?