Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis Dana DeLouis is offline

Default How to insert array into range

Hi. Well, maybe that wasn't a good example. :)
What I was thinking was something along this line...

Dim v(1 To 189, 1 To 127)

1: Range("AF143:FA330") = v
2: Range("AF143").Resize(189, 127) = v

Both options put the array 'v' into the spreadsheet.
For me, I have a "hard" time looking at option 1 as telling if it is
correct.
In fact, it's off by 1 in both dimensions.
Again, it was just another option for the op.
--

Dana DeLouis
Windows XP, Office 2003

"Robert ap Rhys" <killerthewhale [at] yahoo [dot] com wrote in message

Hi Dana,

Another option to this excellent idea is to use Resize.

A very good option. Much more intuitive to those not ingrained in doing it
the other way. You just need to be aware that the Resize property doesn't
actually /Resize/ anything, but returns a completely different range
object.
Why use a verb for a property name, MS?

This lets Excel do
the hard math...

What values of 'hard' are you using? ;-)

Rob