Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Using a Macro to copy a formula into last active row

The exact mechanics of doing this depend on where your data is and how to
determine the row count. But if I assume that the data starts in G1 and you
want to fill down to the last active row in the sheet, this is one way:

Range("G1").Resize(ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Coun t).FillDown

--
Jim
news:Shirley.Munro.22wni0_1139392805.8743@excelfor um-nospam.com...

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=836