Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shirley Munro[_9_] Shirley Munro[_9_] is offline

Default Using a Macro to copy a formula into last active row

Hi

I am recording a Macro which carries out various procedures on a file
which is downloaded weekly and in which the number of rows various.
One part of the macro is to run an If Statement in column G which once
generated I want to copy down the remaining active cells in column G
which varies each time the file is downloaded. Is there any way I can
get the results of the If statement only to fill down active rows or do
I need to copy it the whole length of the worksheet and then delete all
the surplus rows.

Thanks

Shirley Munro

--