KenP

Default Network Drive Lost

Hi, I hope you all are doing well.

I installed lastert version of McAfee AV on my Win XP Pro PC and shortly
thereafter I started getting mapped drive errors when I tried to open a
mapped drive from Excel. I do not have the problem within any other
application. I have to reboot to be able to open file from mapped drive and
before I know it, I'm having problems again. I subsequently removed McAfee
but to no avail.

Does anyone have a clue as to why I lose mapped drive connection when trying
to open Excel file from server? I am going to remove and reinstall Excel and
see if that will work unless I hear otherwise from you intellectuals.

Thanks and have a great day.

KP