Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Default Stepping through Code

Have a code that upon a worksheet_change event creates an AutoShape object
and inserts onto the Worksheet at a specific Location. The problem is the
code ONLY works in Step-Mode, IF I break before the object is created and
then step through it. If I let the code run without breaking it always
returns an 1004 - application or object defined error,
when it attempts to create the AutoShape.
Why would it work in Step-Mode and not in Normal RunTime?
Nothing else changes, no code, no procedures, no events, no workbooks.

Ben
--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.