Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hshayh0rn hshayh0rn is offline

Default Move from a function statement to VBA code?

I have some worksheets that use a Vlookup statement to get information from
other worksheets. Right now I have the statement below repeated for 1000
rows. I'd like to remove these statement and complete the work entirely in
VBA code. One of the reasons for this is to make the speadsheet a little
quicker in some instances and more dynamic in others. Generally we don't have
the need for 1000 rows BUT we never truly know how many rows we need and just
yesterday we needed 1010 rows which meant I had to send out a revised
sheadsheet to that particular user. Could anyone like to help with with the
code I need to get the same results I would get below? The statement below
appears in cell A2 on a worksheet call "consolidate sheet" and is repeated
for 1000 row but as I mentioned I need it to populate the cells in column A
of the "consolidated sheet" until there is no more data to get.

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($D2,'XXX User
Report'!$1:$65536,2,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP($D2,'XXX User
Report'!$1:$65536,2,FALSE))

Thank you for your help in advance.