Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rowles80 rowles80 is offline

Default Think Tank; I Need Your Help!

I have tried and tried and still can't come up with a way to solve m
problem... I was wondering if someone could help:

I am in a dart league and each team tracks their own scores in
spreadsheet. All of the spreadsheets are the same and are linked to
master spreadsheet which reports the total month scores for each team
However I need to figure out a way to sort or display the dail
winners. Here is an example:

Team One's Spread Sheet, There are about twelve teams total (each wit
thier own spreadsheet as well)

Date Game Time Wager Total
1/4/05 1:08 PM $100,000 22
1/4/05 1:17 PM $100,000 26
1/4/05 1:26 PM $500,000 31
1/4/05 2:22 PM $300,000 20
1/4/05 2:33 PM $100,000 24
1/10/05 1:50 PM $500,000 22
1/10/05 2:18 PM $100,000 22
1/10/05 2:26 PM $100,000 26
1/10/05 3:00 PM $500,000 31
1/15/05 1:28 PM $300,000 20
1/15/05 1:36 PM $100,000 24
1/15/05 1:45 PM $500,000 22

I need to take from each of the teams' spread sheets and calculate th
daily totals (for wager and totals).

Is there a way for me to lookup by the date and then display the wage
and totals that corispond to that date.

I don't know... I am out of ideas... please help

--
rowles8
rowles80's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3126