Dave Peterson

Print once and visit the copier?

Jeri wrote:

Printing 100 copies that way would take twice as long.. I was looking for a
short cut.
Thanks

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

How about printing one sheet, catching the hardcopy, turn it over and printing
the second sheet.

Jeri wrote:

This is in Excel. I forgot to include that minor detail :)
each worksheet is 1 page. I have yet to find a solution to this problem
after searching 'help' and forums..

"Jeri" wrote:

I have never had a troubleshooting problem, but this one has baffled me. I
have two simple worksheets, and I am having the worst trouble printing each
worksheet front and back (2 sided). I will set the printing options to 2
sided, make sure it's printing the 'entire workbook', and it still comes out
on seperate pages. Any suggestions?

--

Dave Peterson

--