Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rhumba Rhumba is offline

Default Identifying controls on MultiPage Pages

Hi,

I would like to present a userform to my customers that has on it a
multipage with a number of pages, and on each page a varying number of
checkboxes.

Say there are two pages, "Page1" and "Page2," and later when I'm
running through all of the checkboxes in code, I'd like to know from
which page each checkbox that's checked came from.

I usually use something like this on the form:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim i As Integer
Dim obj as Object

For Each obj In Me.Controls
If TypeName(obj) = "CheckBox" Then
If obj.value = True Then
Next

If any given checkbox is checked, is there a way to tell which page it
was on? Although VBA Help indicates each Page of a MultiPage can act
as a container for controls, I have had no luck trying to link a
checkbox to a Page after the fact.

TIA for any help.