Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default VBA Needed to remove graphs

Check out my website for Shape Delete.
That allows you a bit of control over which Shapes are removed and which
remain.

--
Rob van Gelder - http://www.vangelder.co.nz/

"Karoo News" wrote in message
Hi all I have in a workbook vba code that creates a graph when a sheet is
activated. These happen on sheets 4 to 42. The reason I do this is to keep
the file size small as it is used on Excel 97. The problem i have is
trying to remove these graphs when the sheet deactivates due to the new
sheet activation code working. Is there a simple quick code that can
remove any graphs that are in pages 4 to 42 that I could put in say sheet
activation before the new graph code!

Hope this makes sense!

Regards
Neil