Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AMK4[_39_] AMK4[_39_] is offline

Default Setting print areas

Short story: I have a sheet that's dynamically created/populated with
data coming from a "template sheet". What's the best way to figure out
the proper page setup for printing?

Long story: Sheet 1 has a column of information that will be used to
populate a template. Sheet 2 has the template (A1:Q18) that gets
copied and dumped on Sheet 3 and then populated with row information
from Sheet 1. Rinse, lather, repeat for however many rows of data
exists on Sheet 1.

When I print manually, I can take three of those blocks (A1:Q18,
A19:Q18, A37:Q18) and print them on one paper sheet. How can I figure
out what will fit on a sheet and set the print size accordingly through
VBA? so that someone else using this can just hit print and have the
page setup already be set for them.

--
AMK4
AMK4's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19143