Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default using Dirty Method

Hi Matt,

so that if I try to add or change a value in the row which contains
"Original Booked" in column "B", it would give me a msg saying NO...

In my tests, the code included in my last post does exactly that - with the
more detailed message previously proposed by you.

---
Regards,
Norman

"matt4003" wrote in
message ...

Hello Norman,

Thanks for your quick response. Still fighting this.

My data falls in F92:Q235
"Original Booked" indicator is in column B. So how do I change the rng
to match this?? Is this the only thing that needs to be changed so that
if I try to add or change a value in the row which contains "Original
Booked" in column "B", it would give me a msg saying NO...

Set rng = Intersect(Me.Range("C5:H7"), Target)
Set rng2 = Intersect(Me.Range("F92:Q235"), Target)

Thanks,
Matt

--
matt4003